My relative/significant other/friend has been arrested on a municipal charge or traffic charge. Is there a number to speak with someone at municipal or traffic court?


The Municipal Court's number is (504) 658-9700, but you may also contact the Municipal and Traffic City Attorney's office (prosecuting attorney) at (504) 658-8550.

Solution Ref: 101000000959